Pomegranate – Exotic Super Fruit
Pomegranates are a popular exotic fruit, offering an unusual structure: a seed with a coat of juice surrounding it, called an aril. Pomegranate arils are noted for their red color, chewy texture and complex flavor. Pomegranates:
Have over 2x the polyphenols and 1.5x the in vitro antioxidant capacity of red grapes in their juice
May have biological effects, such as inhibiting inflammation
Provide a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin K
Have minerals such potassium, copper, manganese and magnesium
Are low in saturated fat with no cholesterol
Pomegranate arils are an exotic fruit offering supplement opportunities for food, beverage and wellness products.
– Variety : Granda.
– 85-95% red out side , 80% : 100% deep red inside
– Size: 130 mm
Packing: As buyer request .
– Container capacity: container 40 feet reefer can be loaded with 18 tons.
– Number of pallets in each container: 20 pallets.
– Number of cartons: 180 cartons / pallet
3600 cartons / container.
– counts: 8: 15 pcs / 5 kg carton.
– Quality : EU standards grade A .